Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Family/Friend bonding day.



Sometimes you need a family/friend bonding day when you're all busy with school work, college apps, last high school excursion cancelled by a typhoon (FUCK), and all other stressful activities going on with your life...

Went to drink some coffee with my mom after a concert (Juju, BoA, Jayed, Bonnie Pink) that my friend's sister invited me as a birthday present.

Mainly talked about my future... some serious talk there.
But this little drawing on my caramel latte made my day.
Wonder how she figured out that I like cats.

Photobucket


Photobucket

After... :(

Photobucket


Also had my birthday dinner at a small cafe in Harajuku called "Yellow96Cafe".
Workers weren't amazing, but loved the food there.
No alcohol, no dancing, no fights. Best birthday dinner ever.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment